Open Space Technology is a powerful tool to work with complexity, diversity, urgency or conflict. I highly recommend this training as an approach for leadership development, too!
other large or small group intervention can. It is used around the world to enable organizations to learn and achieve beyond their expectations with a simple and even playful approach. Based on clear principles and values, Open Space Technology creates an environment for innovation, problem solving, creativity, teamwork and rapid change.
You can learn to “open the space” to engage the full energy of your workforce, to inspire growth and exceptional performance, and to flow with the chaos that will inevitably strike when rapid change is required again.
This highly participative training is for you, if you want to:
- Learn about Open Space Technology (OST)
- Experience and practice OST during the training
- Learn to design OST meetings, that serve identified needs
- Develop your understanding of the essence of OST to guide you in your facilitation practice
- Get introduced to powerful Genuine Contact tools that support you and your clients in preparation
- Learn how to clarify givens or non-negotiables in order to create the best conditions for the OST
- Use Genuine Contact tools to debrief and follow up after the OST to ensure sustainable results
- Explore how to use OST as a catalyst to transform organizational culture
Cherry Hill Park, 9800 Cherry Hill Road, College Park, MD 20740 – approx. 40 minutes from Washington
There are several price options depending on the type of organization you work for.
$ 1300,00 – Employed (normal price)
$ 1100,00 – Small business/small NGOs
$ 750,00 – Students
including lunch & coffee break, workbook
excluding VAT and accommodation
Book by August 1st, 2019 for an Earlybird 10% discount on the price of the training.
You can choose to stay at the venue or to attend this workshop as a non-residential participant.
Optional Overnight Package
It is possible to stay at the Cherry Hill Park. There is a variety of options – please arrange your accommodation directly with them. Please mention if you stay for the following conference ‘World Open Space on Open Space’, 25-27 Oct, for special deals.
Group rates: If you would like to come together with one or more colleagues from the same organization, you will each receive a 10% discount on the price of the training. More instructions on registration page.
Language: The language of the workshop will be English however Swedish, German and Spanish can also be used.
Share this Event