Learn simple tools to help shift the culture in your organization.
In this workshop participants learn how to do an organizational diagnosis to know what is already in place and what needs to be replaced or cleansed – important knowledge when planning to re-model or re-organize an organization. The diagnosis is the starting point and with it comes a map for the regeneration of organizational health and balance.
The same multi-functional tools that are used in the diagnosis, are also used in the regeneration process and in many other processes within the Genuine Contact Program.
You will leave this experiential, interactive workshop equipped with:
- A practical, holistic framework for doing an organizational diagnosis
- A complete diagnosis of your organization from your perspective
- A practical, holistic framework for achieving and maintaining long-term organizational health
- Working knowledge of basic multi-purpose tools: the Medicine Wheel Tool©, the Deep Essence Tool©, the Grief Cycle, the Organizational Lifecycle, the Storyline
- A complete skill and knowledge module for consultants, managers, and leaders with benefits used on its own or in conjunction with other components of the Genuine Contact™ Program
The language of the workshop will be English however Dutch, German and Spanish can also be used.
Thursday, May 16th 2019
Friday, May 17th 2019
1250 € +VAT Employees
1050 € +VAT Small Business/small NGO
700€ +VAT Student and Start-Ups
Sign Up before January 16th and get a 10% discount if you sign up using either small NGOs/small Business or Corporate rate.
Accommodation is self-organized.
Here are a few places close to the venue.
Share this Event
Organizational Health & Balance